Chooks!

I didn't want to spoil the surprise of the chickens I painted up for the PBB, but now the game has started I will show them off close up:


I actually bought these due to the Mrs wanting me to have something other than men with guns... I haven't asked her what she thinks about those said men with guns taking them for food :-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have also put a pages link to the top of the forum to make it easier for people to hone in on the PBB sections of the blog.

7 comments:

jp said...

Brilliant! Have you worked out stats for them yet?
Chicken.
3" movement
2 wounds (even decapitation wont stop them)

Simon Quinton said...

Nice chooks, will they be chicken dinner or egg layers hmmm...

Lord Siwoc said...

Just do not shoot them! Feathers everywhere!!!

Simon Quinton said...

Could also be used as a distraction to escape some zombies

colinmnash said...

Nice Shelldrake! (finally got time to catch up on blogs!) Who did you get them from?

Shelldrake said...

Glad to see you around again cmnash!

I bought the chickens from Mega Minis in the U.S. - they have lots and lots of animals in their lists.

http://www.megaminis.com/

colinmnash said...

Thanks for that ink Shelldrake - and you are right - a huge variety!