Next PBB?

I am toying with the idea of running another Play By Blog game, only I want to do something different this time, and then revisit the survivors from the last game again.

 I am tempted to run something on my other blog - maybe a dungeon crawl, or a horror skirmish (strange aeons).

Or if people still want to play a zombie game, I could do a mix and play a dungeon crawl against a necromancer that uses zombies as his minions.

 Again the game will only be open to followers of this blog.

What do people think?

Do you want another PBB?  What type of game do you want to play (as in setting)?

Any suggestions for a PBB setting?

9 comments:

Vampifan said...

I'd love to participate in another of your PBBs, Shelldrake. Continuing your zombie campaign with Karen would be my prefered choice but I'm willing to give anything ago. Perhaps, as you suggest, try something completely different, then come back to the zombie campaign at a later date.

lrqan said...

I'm with Vampifan I enojoyed Snadi and his quirks. Saying that though a Medieval romp through a dungeon would have a certain appeal to me as I haven't done that for centuries.

Zombie Ad said...

Can't commit to the time (at least not reliably) but it does make for a cool, and different set of posts to read.

Ulu Elsomalien said...

Would play another zombie related PBB with great pleasure. I'm not into medieval/fantasy so I'll just watch if dungeon crawl is the next one.

Simon Quinton said...

I'm easy would give anything ago. Quite like the sound of strange aeons though.

But whatever gets decided count me in please

Dan said...

I would be up for another PBB game. It does not matter to me what we do, I know it will be fun either way.

Lord Siwoc said...

Mostly Blink in another zombie related mission. But I could be open to try anything else for size. I do play other stuff than zombies and I thought it was great fun the last PBB we had!

shintokamikaze said...

great, im in for another game,a second mission would be good

The Extraordinarii said...

Yeah I would give it a crack, horror skirmish sounds cool....