Zomtober 2014 - week 1

It has been a very long time since I made a post in my Zombie war game blog, and it took Zomtober 2014 to actually do something zombie wise.

 I just finished my first zombie for the month. I did a simple rush job on this one, as I only started it today (being the first Sunday in October 2014), but I was able to finish it easily enough. I am glad I keep records of what colours I paint things, as it meant I could just open the relevant page and paint away.

 My camera is being a total dick, so the image is a bit blurry. But I made it for the first deadline!






 It is, of course, a 28mm WW2 German zombie for the WWW2 game I have planned.

 I just need to add some flock to the base and it is ready to use in a game.

14 comments:

Vampifan said...

Hey, you're not dead after all! Welcome back. I hope your stay will be a long one and it's nice to see you painting zeds again.

Michael Awdry said...

Great comeback my good man.

gingerbhoy said...

A painting journal can be a god-send at times. I know, I speak from experience.

Nice looking figure. The pose and paint job just scream Zombie!
Roy

pulpcitizen said...

Well done in meeting the first deadline, and well done on the painting. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Yay well done mate. I've got 11hrs to get mine finished eek!

Unknown said...

Nice job dude! It kind of snuck up on me too.

Rob Bresnen said...

Nice. Grey skin?

cedric said...

Be careful, nazi zombies are never alone!

Lord Siwoc said...

It....Is....Alive!!!

And looking good mate!

Shelldrake said...

Thanks for the comments guys.

For those wondering, the undead skin is a base of dark sea grey and a dry brush of rotting flesh.

The photography is so bad, that if is hard to tell.

That and is one has yellow eyes.

Zombie Ad said...

Awsome, It's begun!

Zabadak said...

Congratulations being back on the zombie-scene again

Sean said...

Nice to see you back and painting.

Phil Curran said...

Real life drains away hobby time like nothing else. Like you my year has been mad but hopefully my first mini will be done soon.