Zomtober 2014 - week 2

Ok, technically I am a day late in posting this one, but I did finish it and take the photo on Sunday, so I did it by the deadline.  That and others posted on Saturday, so I am using one of the extra days not used by one of those blogs :-P

The reason I was a bit late is that I had to take the Mrs to the airport, as she is taking a trip to Japan to visit her family. By the time I returned home Dr Who was just starting, and I clean forgot to post the image.

So... this week I painted a 15mm zombie from Khurasan. I have had this, and a few others in the lead pile for a while now and wanted to see how easy it was to paint.


The figure isn't glued to the foam card; it is only there to assist with photography, as my camera couldn't focus the figure without something a bit brighter in the area.

The flash as drowned out a bit of the colour on the figure, but you can make out the greenish tinge over the grey.

And, no, I am not abandoning my 28mm games - just experimenting and thinking of doing any new projects I have in 15mm.

Those who follow my non zombie blog will know that I am tinkering with a 15mm Modern game, and I wrote a set of rules for that game to cover zombies and sent it to the author. With any luck the these rules might appear as a Halloween release.

8 comments:

Zabadak said...

Still Sunday here when I've read this, so you're on time.
Nice figure, surprisingly detailed for a 15mm, nice brush work.

Simon Quinton said...

Looks good nice work mate. Nothing wrong with 15mm very useful scale for those sidetrack projects and cheaper to!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's too small for me. Good job dude!

Lord Siwoc said...

15mm..... The terror comes in all sizes!!!

pulpcitizen said...

The outbreak knows no scale boundaries! Great stuff. :)

gingerbhoy said...

Nicely done. And I've said if oft times before, cameras are the bane of figure painters lives :)

Michael Awdry said...

Worth waiting for says I, bravo Sir.

Zombie Ad said...

Awesome looking tiny terror!