Zomtober 2014 Week 4

Last night, at 11:18 pm, when I was settling down for the night, I thought to myself "Fbother! It is Saturday night, and I didn't finish my zombie!"  And with that thought I went to sleep.

 Although I was busy today I made the time to finish off another 15mm zombie for zomtober.



 It is only one 15mm zombie, but at least I made the deadline in time! Yay for me!

 No promises, but as there is a bit of October left, I might try for one more week of Zomtober for 2014 and post another one for the start of November.

8 comments:

Zabadak said...

It may be just one, but it is another one !

pulpcitizen said...

Well done in your Zomtober achievements, and well done for hitting yet another deadline. Another fine addition to your 15 mm horde. :)

Michael Awdry said...

They all count, well done Sir.

Lord Siwoc said...

Cute little bugger!!

Chris said...

I on the other hand have tried to complete 8 figures and am able to post none of them. So well done mate! I think I'll have to treat the last few days of October as 'extra time'...

Unknown said...

They are so small, well done dude!

Simon Quinton said...

Another addition to the completed pile!

Zombie Ad said...

Another zombie for the horde, that counts!